Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is a gateway to enter into the profession of Chartered Accountancy.
Paper-Pencil (PP) Mode CPT.
The Paper-Pencil Mode
The Paper-Pencil Mode CPT is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December. The language of Question Paper Booklet will be English/Hindi.
CA CPT 2017 Eligibility:- Students who wish to pursue Chartered Accountancy Course can register for the Common Proficiency Course (CPC) after passing 10th examination and can appear for CPT either on appearing or passing 10+2 examination.
- Students who wish to pursue the next step of CA course are required to qualify CPT as well as 10+2 or its equivalent examination
Eligibility CA CPT
- Candidates must have passed SSC
- Candidates should have registered for the exam after completion of SSC.
- They write their exam after 10+2.
HOW TO APPLY
The application form will be available online. The application process is given as follows:
- Candidates who have passed their SSC can apply.
- The application process is online.
- Upload your colour passport size photograph, your digital signature and documents mentioned the application.
- Candidates have to pay the mention fee online either using debit card or credit card.
Subjects in New CA CPT/Foundation Course
Paper I:Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2:Mercantile Law & General English (100 Marks)
- Part I: Mercantile Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Paper 3*:Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper 4*:Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
*Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be Objective type papers
- Passing percentage:Aggregate- 50% and Subject-wise- 40% at one sitting.
- Objective type question of 1 or more marks.
- Examination: In the month of November and May after passing Class XII
Now, check below CA Foundation course syllabus applicable from June 2017.• Quantitative Aptitude
Exam pattern is as follows:
There are two sessions in the exam:
- Total time duration of the exams is 4hrs, 2hrs for each session
- Total marks-200
- This test comprises of objective type questions